List:       flightgear-users
Subject:    [Flightgear-users] Segfault on Solaris
From:       Sergio <Serge.Coche () free ! fr>
Date:       2008-11-19 1:16:26

Hi all,

Affter an apparently successfull build on Solaris, with Plib-1.8.5,
Freeglut-2.2 or SVN nightly, i get FG-1.0.0 starting as well, but after
10 or 15 seconds a segfault.

However, my FG-0.9.1 from the Blastwave Solaris distribution works fine
on the same machine since a few years.

For my actual issue (FG-1.0.0), Gdb provides nothing, i also tried to
rebuild FG using SDL, but in this case it complains immediately about
missing Glut related routines...

Any idea to solve anway this kind of situation ?

Cheers,

Sergio