List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    Re: [Flightgear-devel] Buildify - OSM to 3d models (free blender plugin) WS3 ideas
From:       Rick Gruber-Riemer <vanosten () runbox ! com>
Date:       2022-09-24 8:19:52

I do not think so. At some point the number of polygons begins to count
in meshes. I am more looking forward to [A] instancing of buildings
(i.e. apart from BUILDING_LIST have some more good looking ac3d stuff)
as well as [B] better textures for the buildings in meshes. I know that
the last part I have been repeating for years - right now I have just
other priorities in osm2city.