List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    [Flightgear-devel] Canvas issues with multiple windows and compositeviewer
From:       merspieler <merspieler () airmail ! cc>
Date:       2021-08-14 20:53:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Together with SurferTim and Hooray, we've got closer to the issue
of the flickering Canvas.

There's a relation to the multi threading mode
(/sim/rendering/multithreading-mode).

If it's SingleThreaded, then it works as intended
(also with mangohud btw...) but as soon as we switch
to a multi threaded mode, the bad behaviour appears.

Do you need anything else from us, to get to the bottom
of this?

See also this forum thread:
https://forum.flightgear.org/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=39535