List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    [Flightgear-devel] No preview of the MiG-15bis in fgrun
From:       Ludovic Brenta <ludovic () ludovic-brenta ! org>
Date:       2015-10-29 21:21:19

Hello,

A long-standing bug is nagging me; the MiG-15bis does not appear in the
3D preview window of fgrun.  The 707 had a similar problem, which I was
able to diagnose with strace and correct[1] but this recipe failed for
the MiG-15bis.  Could anyone familiar with the internals of fgrun tell
me why this particular model is invisible in the 3D preview? Failing
that, any pointers to debugging tools that I could use (e.g. verbose
logging)?

[1] http://sourceforge.net/p/flightgear/fgaddon/668/

--
Ludovic Brenta.