List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    [Flightgear-devel] Vertical offset for ALS landing light
From:       Thorsten Renk <thorsten () science-and-fiction ! org>
Date:       2015-10-22 9:08:11

landing lights, Wayne Bragg has kindly agreed to do the necessary
changes to the ALS framework, and we have now

/sim/rendering/als-secondary-lights/landing-light3-offset-deg

to displace the landing lights vertically - which should allow to
position them reasonably for taildraggers as well.

I have just committed this.

I've done testing over a variety of landclasses and a line-by-line
inspection of the patch, and I haven't found any issues in the commit,
but since it touches practically all effects, just in case please let me
know if there are sudden issues.

* Thorsten