List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    [Flightgear-devel] 767-300 Regression and Maintainer
From:       John Williams <johnleewilliamsiii () gmail ! com>
Date:       2015-10-21 21:46:50

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Everybody,

The 767-300 in FGAddon is worse than its previous versions.  Up through the
release version in 3.2, the control surfaces worked properly (had separate
3D objects that were animated), and there was a rudimentary cockpit.  I
think the regression coincides with the import from old FGDATA to FGAddon.

In any case, I have fixed the issues with the exterior part of the 767 and
pushed the fixes to FGAddon.  According to this post in the forum (
http://forum.flightgear.org/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3028&p=220846#p220846),
Liam Gathercole no longer participates in FG.  Does anyone know of anyone
who has taken over maintaining the 767-300?  I know of a couple of separate
767s in the works, but I would like to do a little work on this one.

Best,
John