List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    Re: [Flightgear-devel] =?utf-8?q?Need_help_to_commit_extension_for_as?=
From:       "polzer.thomas () t-online ! de" <polzer ! thomas () t-online ! de>
Date:       2015-09-25 16:50:28

Hi Thorsten,

I have 25 years of experience as a glider pilot with PPL-C and PPL-C. Aerotow and \
Aerobatic authorization as well. That no longer seems relevant, no doubt.

The ASK 13 goes very well with both the thermal_demo thermals and with the "advanced \
weather" thermals too.

ASK-13 is a YASim aircraft. The asw20 (DG-101G) are both JSBsim aircraft.

I myself have had good experiences and beautiful flights with asw20 and DG-101G.

Was thinking to make a good contribution to make other users gliding interesting to \
me. Interest appears to exist. Will I still repeatedly addressed via chat by ATC or \
pilot.

No interest in my idea? Then it's good for me. I want anyone bored.

With best regards
Thomas Polzer

-----Original-Nachricht-----