List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    [Flightgear-devel] CH-53E update
From:       Richard Harrison <rjh () zaretto ! com>
Date:       2015-09-21 20:38:01

NightWing released an update to the CH-53 (based on the FGAddon one) I'm
proposing to take his released model and merge into FGaddon because his
changes are of excellent quality.

ref: http://forum.flightgear.org/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=25687

The quality of this 3d model is superb, one of the best in FG, building
on the excellent flightdeck that Josh originally did. It seems to fly
right but I'm not very good at helicoptering.

Unless there are objections I'll try to get this merged in the next few
days.

--Richard