List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    Re: [Flightgear-devel] Rendering runway markings in 2.0 scenery
From:       Peter Sadrozinski <psadrozinski () gmail ! com>
Date:       2014-10-10 18:58:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Thorsten,

I believe Emilian wants to abandon polygon offset as well.  His new shader
also moves the verticies.

Being done on the GPU rather than the CPU there is no concern of bumps when
you run over them.

One issue with testing on WS 2.0 airports is that the lines aren't really
coplanar.  I have true draping now.

Pete