List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    Re: [Flightgear-devel] Aircraft download page for 2.10.0
From:       Curtis Olson <curtolson () flightgear ! org>
Date:       2013-01-30 15:58:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 9:41 AM, Gijs de Rooy <gijsrooy@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Stuart,
>
> I planned to have another look next week, when I have a short holiday. I
> still have the files and IIRC the only real problem shouldn't be too hard
> to fix.

Hi Gijs, let me know and we can try to get this setup for this time around.
 For the 2.8 release I didn't start making aircraft download packages (or
uploading them to the ftp servers) until after the official release date
which was a mistake (are you taking notes Torsten?) :-)  So hopefully in
the next week or so I'll begin the process of making all the 2.10 aircraft
packages and uploading them, and then I can update them as last minute
changes are made to the release branch.

Curt.
--
Curtis Olson: