List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    Re: [Flightgear-devel] Bucket change
From:       ys <flightgear () sablonier ! ch>
Date:       2013-01-20 22:24:35

Hi Mathias

Does this also solve the NSZP problem, the south-pole-crossing-runway-problem now? \
Good news ... A lot of contemporary geodesic software has problems with this, good to \
hear that flightgear is walking through the "last" two degrees. I do not ask how this \
is done, this is far from whatever I could understand with such. But great!

Yves