List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    [Flightgear-devel] Terragear updates/changes
From:       Christian Schmitt <chris () ilovelinux ! de>
Date:       2012-10-17 16:50:51

To all whom it may concern, terragear has seen some bigger updates recently
and we are constantly working on improving the toolchain. This also includes
some cleanup and thus removal of older tools where better alternatives have
been developed in the last 12+ years.
I created a branch, named "pre_vec3" where these older tools still exist for
reference and historic reasons.
The development in the master branch now goes towards porting the Point3d
classes towards the more proven SG alternatives SGGeod and SGVec3 so that we
can finally remove Point3d in TG as well.
With this came the removal of the older genapts (810) program, which we
decided would be too difficult to maintain along the newer version.
As I said, it still exists in the pre_vec3 branch.

Just FYI.

Cheers
Chris