List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    [Flightgear-devel] Re :  Re :  New scenery webtool.
From:       Olivier <acomv41 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2012-01-30 18:13:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Martin,

> Could you elaborate on which feature is broken ?

I guess Gijs would like to see the ob_id number close to the object "dot" here:

http://mapserver.flightgear.org/map/?lon=9.37243&lat=48.71847&zoom=13&layers=B000000TFFFTFFFTFTFFFFF

eg 3233552 (instead of ob_text?)

That would be useful for deletion, edition for instance. Don't know how the
"decluttering" would be done, though. Yet another layer to create?

Oliver.