List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    [Flightgear-devel] Google Summer Of Code
From:       Pedro Morgan <pete () freeflightsim ! org>
Date:       2012-01-30 0:51:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Now its a new year an warmer for us lot in the north of the equator..

Can I suggest now the project proposal.. for year marking and done...

I suggest we need a project manager and for this I project Geoff... GBH

As GBH is chared with the jobs uncoming in the aero industry and student
its recommended we come up with the projects..

What is the project for Google Summer of Code...

For a pilot it starts with OAT,
For atc  its SID and STAR

So I can see no reason, or bannana or chesnut that we shoudld elect..

GBH for this wole i the first yeaar....

GBH talen is a massive ddebuggong exersie..

Onece we agree on a fixed chair, wwhen I believe that all of us can rotate
abbbout the relms..

Lets Bullshit Goggle...
Hello I am from germany, I am and Open source advocado..

get  in the hot seat with rules and regulation...