List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    [Flightgear-devel] For Pierre Mueller
From:       BARANGER Emmanuel <embaranger () free ! fr>
Date:       2012-01-17 20:00:25

Hey Pierre,

You will notice that in recent days some files you cited have been
corrected (TU-95, Bell X1 and coming soon Tigre)

Also currently I am working on "tonnerre.wav". Here are the results:

complet wave : http://helijah.free.fr/uh-60/chevauchee.wav

and just part for tonnerre.wav : http://helijah.free.fr/uh-60/tonnerre.wav

I also added the following in uh1-sound.xml
> <!-- Part of Ride of the Valkyries By Richard Wagner
>                                        Rearranged L. Roberts
>
>          Midifile : http://www.blueman.name/FICHIERS/UpdateFileStats.php
>
>          Use Timidity and freepats for make the Wav file.
>     -->

Are you ok ?

For my part I continue to look for my errors in my few aircrafts :)

Regards Emmanuel

--
BARANGER Emmanuel

http://helijah.free.fr