List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    [Flightgear-devel]  - Open Radar development
From:       Marcel Fernandez <marcelfernandez13 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-05-28 2:47:06

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
    I have some troubles developing on Open Radar. I need to contact Ralf t=
ask him some questions about project. Exactly what I need is a guide to mak=
a kind of "Main"
that execute all features that are implemented now a days. This will bring
me a quick start point to develop new features.
Other question I have is where can I find documentation about multi
playerprotocol. I saw that the documentation I found  in flight gear wiki
has some differences with the one found in flightgear multiplayer server
page(fgms.sourceforge.net).

Thanks very much.

Cheers,
           Marcel Fern=E1ndez