List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    Re: [Flightgear-devel] TerraGear - removing the 'terror' ;=))
From:       Geoff McLane <ubuntu () geoffair ! info>
Date:       2011-04-30 19:44:40

Hi Martin,

Maybe you missed my 'little' question buried deep
in my, as usual ;=(), quite log posts, but I was
asking about the 'content' of mapserver
simgear-cs git...

In windows I was able to build terragear-cs
using 'standard' gitorious simgear, and others,
as far as I see so far, seem to have reported the
same in unix/linux, but I am yet to exactly try this,
and wonder if these are now the same, or very close?
Or close enough?

Basically, if possible, I want to, at times, avoid
getting 2 copies of simgear when building FG _AND_
TG ;=)) and to adjust my 'maketg' script
accordingly.

Is that now possible? Any caveats you know of?

Regards,
Geoff.