List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    Re: [Flightgear-devel] jbsim nose wheel steering control, 737 models
From:       Harry Campigli <harrycam2 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-03-28 7:28:12

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Thanks Eric,

I shall play with this later tonight.

So just to clarify my understanding, on the 737NG600 model I would add this
code to the fdm config?

That being the aircrafts 738.xml file rather than the 736-set file.

I assume this means the gear/gear-cmd-norm property will be writable and the
rudder values will be ignored.

I expect i will have to do a bit of coding to get it all nice but thats ok
as long as have control of the properties.

On  a sepaarte topic, but you recall my questions about sound and slaves?
Since then I have added a couple of extra menus to the gui sound (and
properties) for two slaves, Then added them to the gui network io stream,
now I can run the nav effects, on the slave machines totally under control
from the master. Thus bring the sound chips on the slave PC to use.

I will put it up on my FG webpage with other multi machine FG setup notes i
have made.shortly, as its really only of interest to sim builders I guess.

Harry

Regards Harry