List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    Re: [Flightgear-devel] A useles philosophical observation
From:       Heiko Schulz <aeitsch_13 () yahoo ! de>
Date:       2010-09-26 12:34:37

Hi,

Maybe I missed something, but as I had understand, Local Weather system and water \
shader are still in developement.  The water shader isn't even yet in GIT.

When you came up with saying "weak points" I thought you are talking about \
developement in other parts than graphics.

For me weak points are definitly to find in YASim model.

We had once a time when people demand for better graphics. Now we are able to have \
this, so it doesn't wonder me that he developement on this is going stronger than on \
other parts.

I'm sure that will change again- developement is sometimes goin on periodically.

Cheers
heiko