List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    Re: [Flightgear-devel] Updated tree shader
From:       S Andreason <sandreas41 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-04-19 14:59:35

syd adams wrote:
> That looks much better . I probably did oversaturate the textures to
> try and bring out the color ... they were always a little too dark here.
Hi Syd,
I think the saturation is perfect, given a sunny day and spring growth.
The conifer trees could be brighter, even our spruce trees here on a
cloudy day are brighter green.
Perhaps there are other conifers with darker needles?

On a cloudy day, yes the saturation is just a bit high, but only on the
deciduous trees.
Might be a spot to improve if weather scenerio could be watched.

Thank you
Stewart