List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    Re: [Flightgear-devel] B-1B update
From:       Melchior FRANZ <mfranz () aon ! at>
Date:       2008-04-25 18:57:57

* Markus Zojer -- Friday 25 April 2008:
> Could someone apply that?

Done, thanks.

For me to commit updates there should be an archive with only
updates and diffs (not *everything* again, every time!), and
there should be no annoying top-level directory that prevents
easy unpacking (see fg-submit). Then I'd like to have a list
of changes for the log messages, and a list of files to be
deleted. But then again: there are others who'll enjoy the
update without demanding extras, so I'll pass next time. :-}

m.