List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    Re: [Flightgear-devel] =?koi8-r?b?VG93ZXIgQ29udHJvbCAoQVRDKSBwYXRj?=
From:       Daniyar Atadjanov <a_daniyar () mail ! ru>
Date:       2008-01-31 12:57:16

AJ, Melchior, Thanks for your answers.

> The code isn't yet fit for CVS, though. There are some
> things to fix and to clean up,

I already wrote about this :) Please double check my code before adding!
I'm newbie and i really need your advices (about writing better code), such as:

> such as
>
>   char buf[10];
>   string tempstr1 = buf;
>   sprintf(buf, "%i", int(speed));

Oh, i copy-pasted this code from other parts of FG ;)

> The FGTower::GetATISID() function could be made a lot
> shorter (3 lines) and faster, FGTower::GetWeather() is
> a bit cheesy, etc. More details off-list.  :-)

Please, if it will not be very difficult, maybe somebody will
tell me how to make the things you wrote about?

And if somebody will make big changes, please add comments.
I want to understand the logic :) thank you.

Daniyar