List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    Re: [Flightgear-devel] Inconsistent FGNetFDM size?
From:       wsacul <wsacul () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-01-31 6:24:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Files generated with flightgear in Linux don't give me any problems, it's
just the official windows build.

On an unrelated note, the sim behaves strangely when the initial position is
set above 64,000 feet.  The plane will drop as I would expect but then stops
(I think right about 64,000 feet, but I haven't checked that)- is there an
altitude limit to jsbsim?

Thanks,

Luke