List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    Re: [Flightgear-devel] FGFS loads .osg instead of .ac though .ac
From:       Heiko Schulz <aeitsch_13 () yahoo ! de>
Date:       2008-01-25 22:17:38

http://www.mail-archive.com/flightgear-devel%40lists.sourceforge.net/msg12849.html
> > > m.
> >
> > o.k. - good to know. But why it loads models from
> > files outside FGFS on my system? That shoulden't
> be!
>
> Where exactly did it find the model? Do you have the
> environment variable OSG_FILE_PATH?
>
> I did "break it by design" to load .osg files if
> found, but it's not supposed to look
> across your entire system.
>
> Tim

It found it in /OpenSceneGraph/data - so I guess yes
to the variable OSG_FILE_PATH ( I used a precompiled
bin for FGFS- sorry for no better answer)

HHS

still in work: http://www.hoerbird.net/galerie.html
But already done: http://www.hoerbird.net/reisen.html