List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    Re: [Flightgear-devel] Re: Airport of Hell?
From:       Joacim Persson <nospam () tux ! hn ! org>
Date:       2005-11-27 17:40:03

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005, Mathias Fr=F6hlich wrote:

> What compiler do you use?

gcc 3.3.6

> That extendent precision on intels cpu's covers and uncovers some probl=
ems
> unpredictable - depending on some compile flags and compiler
> implementations ...

AMD here, if that matters.

> Do you use some aliasing dependent compiler flags?

Er, well I don't know ;)... the flags ./configure set it to. See nothing
fancy during a make run

I didn't find that tile (w010n50) in the 0.9.9 scenery btw, lestways not =
on the
mirror I got contact with. (Was the one in Poland) It's not ready yet.

But I made another interesting discovery today: I can set the alitutde in
the properties and -- abrakadabra! -- I'm back from Hell to Heathrow with
normal scenery. So the ground cache is indeed filled. It's just that some
other part of FG thinks it isn't, and sends the plane to hell instead.

(better remember that escape trick for my afterlife. ;)