List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    Re: [Flightgear-devel] Announce: FlightGear-0.9.8-pre1 and
From:       Ronny Standtke <Ronny.Standtke () gmx ! net>
Date:       2004-12-24 11:00:41

> It would be great if as many people as possible could download this
> pre-release and give it a try and let us know if there are any problems.

After a long time not using fgfs I tested this version and run straight into a
small problem: transparent wings. (see attached screenshot) I wasnt running
fgfs for almost a year now but I am very sure that this problem didnt exist
in older versions of fgfs.

Greetings

Ronny

["fgfs-screen-001.jpg" (image/jpeg)]