List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    [Flightgear-devel] overview keyboard settings
From:       Melchior FRANZ <a8603365 () unet ! univie ! ac ! at>
Date:       2004-02-02 1:34:18

It's not exactly fun to find a free key for locally used functions.
That's why I made an overview about all settings that we have today.
Those printed in red are hard-coded in Input/input.cxx. Others are
only set for particular aircrafts. For example:

  R   (82)   fokker100: Toggle thrust reverser

means, that key 'R' is only used for the fokker100, while

  [   (91)   Decrease flaps; 737|A320: Decrease flaps; ComperSwift: Adjust view left

means, that key '[' is defined in $FG_ROOT/keyboards.xml to
decrease flaps, and in $FG_ROOT/737/737-*-set.xml redefined
(with the same function description) etc.

  http://members.aon.at/mfranz/map.pdf  (12 kB)
  http://members.aon.at/mfranz/map.tex  (6 kB)

m.