List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    Re: [Flightgear-devel] Help: Current Ground Elevation
From:       David Megginson <david () megginson ! com>
Date:       2002-09-30 13:56:10

Curtis L. Olson writes:

 > I think Norman was talking about some sort of automated magic carpet
 > mode.

That would be slow, but it would work at first.  The problem is that
we'd have to rerun the whole thing whenever the base scenery changed.
It will be a lot more flexible and simpler to allow placing objects on
the ground automatically, once we work out some of the problems.

All the best,

David

--
David Megginson, david@megginson.com, http://www.megginson.com/