List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    [Flightgear-devel] Freeze up after spalash screen desplays
From:       Dave Perry <skidavem () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2002-09-28 20:02:48

I just installed the current development CVS for both SimGear and fgfs with
  ./config --with-threads and make and make install ok.

Also installed development CVS fgfsbase.

I did not update Plib from recent CVS.  Still using plib-0.1.6.

Kernel is 2.4.18-10 RH7.3 and graphic card driver is Nvidia version
1.0-3123 (GF3).

All was working with fgfs version 0.8.0.  Now system locks up with
occasional but regular
blink of drive led immediately after loading the splash screen.

Do I need to get more recent plib?
Thanks for any suggestions,
Dave