List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    Re: [Flightgear-devel] Airport database; Was:  scenery.flightgear.org ... hard down
From:       "William L. Riley" <riley () technologist ! com>
Date:       2002-08-29 22:28:06

On Wednesday 21 August 2002 04:38 pm, David Luff wrote:
> Could you save and make available the shared edge data from the scenery
> build so that small custom areas can be built that merge with your build?

The shared edge data for the northern hemisphere is available now. When the
scenery build is complete I will put up the southern hemisphere.

http://www.randdtechnologies.com/fgfs/newScenery/

direct ftp link
ftp://ftp.randdtechnologies.com/fgfs/Shared/

Should I put this on a download map, like the regular scenery files?

Wm

--
William L. Riley
riley@technologist.com