List:       flightgear-devel
Subject:    Re: [Flightgear-devel] dc3.xml
From:       Andy Ross <andy () nextbus ! com>
Date:       2002-08-28 17:03:54

Dave Perry wrote:
> [Lots of well-justified work to tune the DC-3 c.g. for
>  controllability]
>
> To my surprise, I could regain control and return to the center of the
> runway even though both vstab and rudder effectiveness were set to
> 1.25.  I think these numbers are reasonably justifiable.  I am
> attaching this xml file.  Give it a try, and if you approve, put it in
> fgfsbase.

It's checked in.  My schedule has been a mess recently.  I finally
found some time last night to work on FlightGear stuff for a few
hours, but had to spend most of it dealing with Curt's
autoconf/automake change (grumble, grumble...). :)

It's not fair to make folks who are actually doing development work
wait for me, so I've waived the "QA requirement".  Bug reports can go
to Dave for the new DC-3 work.  If anyone else with base package
access wants to check stuff in for him, you have my blessing.

Andy

--
Andrew J. Ross                NextBus Information Systems
Senior Software Engineer      Emeryville, CA