List:       flashrom
Subject:    [flashrom] Re: some news
From:       Stefan Tauner <stefan.tauner () gmx ! at>
Date:       2023-05-26 9:49:43

On Thu, 25 May 2023 17:14:23 -0600
Martin L Roth <gaumless@gmail.com> wrote:

> That said, it sounds like you're not going to let the drama go away.

Please stop with this passive aggressiveness. I have said what I had to
say because I stumbled about this "news" by accident and although I
have not contributed in any meaningful way for years, as a previous
maintainer who has invested thousands of hours I am still somewhat
emotionally bound to the project and simply had to speak up - if at all
to give some feedback that very obviously is needed - in the hope that
it triggers some reflection. I read "keeping the drama down" as
sweeping the problem under the carpet and that's exactly what I have
criticized. There is nothing more for me to say at this point.