List:       flashrom
Subject:    [flashrom] Need to reflash my Intel NUC6i7KYK BIOS
From:       "Arthur E. Baldwin" <Support () MobilePCClinic ! Net>
Date:       2022-09-14 15:48:21

When I used Intel's iFlash2.exe along with FreeDOS to update from their
KY0060.BIO to KY0074.BIO, then ALL versions of Linux had an "extra blue"
display!  The original BIOS did not have this problem, Intel would not
take ANY responsibility for this problem, and I think they may have done
this on purpose!

The iflash2.exe program won't allow you to "go back" to the KY0060.BIO
version, but says, "Incompatible BIOS version flashing aborted".

I looked on your website for supported hardware, but have not seen my
motherboard listed.  Do you think there's any hope?

Sincerely,

Arthur Baldwin

MobilePCClinic.Net