List:       flashrom
Subject:    [flashrom] Read/Fast Read chip status sheet
From:       Steven Zakulec <spzakulec () gmail ! com>
Date:       2011-01-23 21:39:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi, here's a copy of the sheet I created covering most of the chips (it's
the same chip list as in my previous list- the form factor & voltage one).
If I couldn't figure out whether the chip had read/fast read, I left it
blank.  Otherwise, I filled in on the sheet the instruction code, any notes,
and whether the mode(s) on the datasheet were the ones Flashrom wanted.