List:       flac-dev
Subject:    Re: [Flac-dev] General status of flac
From:       grarpamp <grarpamp () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-21 3:30:29

>> used it forever anyways and haven't seen a commit since January nor
>> a release since 2007...

>  what's queued up for the next release, see

http://flac.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/flac/flac/doc/html/changelog.html

Hmm interesting, so given the above timeframes, should one presume
that cvs head is indeed stable/release quality and that it's an ok
thing to use?

My scripts save the input wav md5's/sha256's and run flac in pipe decode
mode before nuking the wav's as a sanity check anyways. Only problem
I ever had was that flac served as a pretty good bad ram detector :) I suppose
I should put head through it's make test thing.