List:       flac
Subject:    [Flac] Picture Tag viewer for FLAC
From:       nikku jee <nikku_singh_jee () yahoo ! co ! in>
Date:       2007-10-17 20:46:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi

Could somebody tell me where could I get the FLAC picture tag viewer + audio player \
for that file.

I am using flac.exe for converting the wav file into Flac and using --picture option \
to import picture in the flac file. I face these two problems:

1) I downloaded winamp which shows the picture, but the problem with that is I need \
to have a file named cover.jpeg in the same directory as that FLAC file.

2) If i dont use winamp to overcome this problem, which other tools are available??

Please help !!

Thanks...