List:       flac
Subject:    [Flac] Encoder for JFlac
From:       shibu.chandran () gmail ! com (Shibu Chandran)
Date:       2006-05-15 5:17:06

Hi,

I Could use the flac encoder for generating flac files.
Also using the decoder given in jflac to decode wavefiles from this
flac file is also easy-to-use.
But, Is there any implementation of encoder in JFlac?

Implementing JNI functions for encoder
seems to be a huge task for me(I plan to use it from Java).

Can somebody suggest some alternative for this.
I am looking for a lossless encoder/decoder scheme in Java.

-Regards,
Shibu.