List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    RE: Xwindows on PIX
From:       Roy <royhar () pacbell ! net>
Date:       2001-04-27 21:28:07

At 10:37 AM 4/27/01 -0700, Eddy Kalem wrote:
>Roy,
>
>Try setting the conn to 0:00:00. I think this will make it so the session
>doesn't timeout at all.
>
>EK

I just discovered the conn statement this morning.. can you specify a port
or something. I have the impression that it's kind of a global statement
and might be a problem leaving abandoned sessions... then again the 520 has
more connections than we'll ever use with just a class c behind it. At
least that's what my totally unscholarly thought is on the situation.

Roy

-