List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    SecurID on Solaris 2.7 E3500
From:       "Ng, Kenneth \(US\)" <kenng () kpmg ! com>
Date:       2001-04-26 15:27:45

Sorry for the off topic thread.  If anyone knows where there is a better
mailing list for this topic, let me know privately and I will summarize to
the list.

Has anyone been able to get the SecurID sdshell program to work on Solaris
2.7 running either 32 or 64 bit OS running with Sparc hardware? The exact
hardware is a E3500 running Solaris 2.7 with patch 106541-15 installed.
Only error message that shows up is "bad passcode", even if I use a fixed
password.

The really wierd part is that the same software works on Solaris 2.7 generic
running 32 bit mode on an Ultra-2.

SecurID is currently without a clue except that they say it should work in
32 bit mode.
is unauthorized.