List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    Re: eTrust Firewall
From:       "Vitaly Osipov" <vosipov () wolfegroup ! com>
Date:       2001-01-31 14:18:10

> Hi,
>
> I think, that eTrust Intrusion Detector ( new version of Session Wall) is
very good and useful product. eTtrust firewall is a new product (the
"follower" of GuardIt) - it works on WinNT, Windows2000 and some Unix
platforms. I have installed and configured it (it is very easy by GUI) and
our client is satisfied :))). NSO - Network Security Option is the option
for TNG Unicenter, but I didn't work with it.

(with documentation) from CA (www.cai.com) and use it for one month.

> Eda

maybe your client is happy, but while I was testing it, I was getting
lockups... BSOD in firewall kernel module on NT... Sessionwall does not see
any fragmented traffic at all (it's very well-known fact)... etc. What do
you say the IP of your client is? ;)))

regards,
W.

-
[To unsubscribe, send mail to majordomo@lists.gnac.net with
"unsubscribe firewalls" in the body of the message.]