List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    Fwd: Check Point/Nokia partnership - Press release from Checkpoint
From:       "Stuart Brown" <srbrown99 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2001-01-30 14:39:39

My (and the groups) thanks to Checkpoint for the response to the issues
raised earlier this month.

Response as follows:-

8<---------------------- Original Message Extract -------------------->8

From: "Raphael Reich" <rreich@us.checkpoint.com>
To: <srbrown99@hotmail.com>
CC: <Firewalls@Lists.GNAC.NET>
Subject: Check Point/Nokia partnership
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 10:29:05 -0800

onus.us.checkpoint.com (8.10.1/8.10.1/CPmx/1.3.0) with ESMTP id

From rreich@us.checkpoint.com Wed Jan 24 10:31:40 2001

Stuart,

Based on several recent postings to the "firewalls@lists.gnac.net" mail
list, we wanted to take the opportunity to clarify the nature of the Check
Point/Nokia
relationship.

On November 30th, Nokia and Check Point extended an already successful
business relationship by signing a new contract. This new agreement renews
our joint commitment to product innovation, and builds a foundation for
extending our market leadership and mutual success.

Demonstrating our commitment, Check Point and Nokia introduced the IP110
--the newest member of the Check Point/Nokia security solutions family-- at
the same time.

A press release announcing these events can be found at:
http://www.checkpoint.com/press/2000/nokia.113000.html

[As I am not subscribed to the "firewalls@lists.gnac.net" list, you may
forward
this to the list if it only accepts posts from subscribers.]

Regards,
Raphael Reich
Product Marketing Manager
Check Point Software