List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    SunScreen 3.1/x86/stealth/encrypt
From:       Ruben Bahntje <rbahntje () bancotdf ! com ! ar>
Date:       2000-10-31 10:04:07

Hi,
I have the following configuration:

x86 box running Solaris 8 and SunScreen 3.1
The Screen is running in Stealth Mode.
It works nice, until I try to set it to Encypt.
It seems like it does not answer to arp request. I ve set correctly the
tunel address and in the Screen object the netwok and subnet mask.
The same configuration runs ok in an Ultra 5 box.

Is this a bug for the x86 version?

Regards

Ruben Bahntje
System Administrator
Banco de Tierra del Fuego
Ushuaia (The southern most city of the world ;-)

-
[To unsubscribe, send mail to majordomo@lists.gnac.net with
"unsubscribe firewalls" in the body of the message.]