List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    Information about PIX
From:       paliaga () adexus ! cl
Date:       1999-11-26 14:16:50

Hi,

I'm looking competitive information about a PIX firewall,
but different to all documents from Cisco Systems, may be
from an independent consultant or other source.

I'm trying to find importat differences from FW-1 and Gaunlet.

Somebody know the actual market share of this three firewalls
systems?

I'll apreciatte any information.

Regards,

Patricio Aliaga Vitali
Ingeniero de Ventas - Area Comunicaciones
Fono:56-2-6861511 Fax:56-2-6861208 mailto:paliaga@ieee.org
ADEXUS S.A. http://www.adexus.cl Agustinas 640 P12 Santiago - CHILE

-
[To unsubscribe, send mail to majordomo@lists.gnac.net with
"unsubscribe firewalls" in the body of the message.]