List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    RE: VPN client sol.
From:       David Friedman <dif () ix ! netcom ! com>
Date:       1998-11-27 19:39:19

"unsubscribe firewalls" in the body of the message.]
-
Take a look at the product Netlock.

http://www.netlock.com

-
Hi,

I am implementing the VPN solution to a company. An I just wonder, is
there any VPN client which doesn't want a user-name and password in an
authentication period. Like setting the user name and password in an
encrypted file, and the VPN client program reads this file in the
beginning of connection.???

Regards.