List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    RE: Commercial Firewall for Linux
From:       Helmuth Breitenfellner <HBreitenfellner () ist ! co ! at>
Date:       1998-05-28 9:42:47

"unsubscribe firewalls" in the body of the message.]
-
> Does someone know any commercial Firewall for Linux ?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> 	Felix
There is a firewall called Watchguard Security Management from
WatchGuard Technologies Inc.

It is ICSA certified. According to ICSA it is based on LINUX, but from their
homepage I got the impression that they sell it as a turnkey solution ("red box"),
including hardware. I do not know any more about them.

Watchguard homepage: http://www.watchguard.com
Info about the firewall (from ICSA): http://www.ncsa.com/fwcd/watchguard.html

Helmuth
Dipl.-Ing. Helmuth Breitenfellner
Consultant

InformationsSystem- und TechnologiegesmbH
Modecenterstr. 14/B1
A-1030 Wien/AUSTRIA
http://www.ist.co.at