You did a lab test? And exactly what viruses did you use in the test and what exactly was your testing methodology? Thanks, - paul At 07:07 PM 07/29/97 -0500, Mark Joseph Edwards wrote: > since we're already slightly off topic, I might add my two cents. i checked >out Norton Antivirus for firewalls. I did a lab test with it in conjunction >with TIS Gauntlet. Both Gauntlet and NAV for Firewalls installed and >configured quite easily, assuming you have some knowledge of what you're >doing in general. NAV is definitely worth a look. Stands alone, and has Web >based config. (no i don't work for either. independant opinion) > >mark >