List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    RE: Re: Virus Scanner
From:       Jerry Huyghe <jerry () eliashim ! com>
Date:       1997-07-28 13:00:55

All right, if you are speaking from purely scientific and logical grounds,
I agree 100% with what you have said.

I simply was expressing a gut feeling. Obviously, I would not trust an
encrypted download either, and I would still scan it. However, I would
trust it more than a non-encrypted download from an unknown source.

Enough said, I'm getting dizzy. :-)

-jerry