List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    Re: Cisco exploits/vulnerabilities
From:       Per Josefsson <per.josefsson () mailbox ! postnet ! se>
Date:       1997-07-14 23:31:12

Is there any patched/hacked IOS images floating around or is there any
way to load custom processes in a Cisco? Is there a risk that somebody
could use a Cisco for password collection or such? Should One routinely
do a checksum check on the images used in Cisco=92s? =

Not everybody has pets who can learn it=92s new name each 90 day. Hence
there is a risk for unauthorized access to Ones Cisco. =

/PerJ