List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    Re: Cisco exploits/vulnerabilities
From:       Bill Stout <stoutb () pios ! com>
Date:       1997-07-08 21:25:24

At 01:16 PM 7/7/97 +1000, you wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>There are plenty of resources on the 'Net for known
>exploits/vulnerabilities for various Unix platforms, NT and others. What
>I can't seem to locate are Cisco exploits/vulnerabilities :( Does this
>mean that there are'nt any?? I think not :)

Security advisories:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/779/largeent/security/advisory.html

Breaking Cisco router passwords:
http://www.cisco.com/warp/customer/474/index.shtml

These URLs require username/password access(via support contract), though
typically support sites usually give out passwords ending in *'vip' to make
the customer feel good.  Bad practice.  :(

If you have a support contract, you can subscribe to e-mail bug alerts which
contain security issues as well.

Bill Stout