List:       firewalls-gc
Subject:    Re: Two ISP's to one DMZ
From:       ping <ping () tm ! net ! my>
Date:       1997-07-07 0:50:19

Paul Ferguson wrote:

> No problem -- run BGP between all peers.

yup, this is more of a routing problem than firewall.
And you want to make sure your IGP is running
otherwise EBGP and IBGP won't help.

> - paul
>
> At 08:36 AM 07/06/97 -0500, Bertrum Carroll wrote:
>
> >I'm looking for advice from someone who has connected two or more
> >different ISP's to the same DMZ.
> >
> >Are there pitfalls in doing this?  Is it not possible.  I need to stay
> >up to aleast part of the net when a single ISP is having problems.
> >
> >Has anyone done this with success?
> >

> --
> Paul Ferguson                                           ||        ||
> Consulting Engineering                                  ||        ||
> Herndon, Virginia   USA                                ||||      ||||
> e-mail: pferguso@cisco.com                         c i s c o S y s t e m s

Ping Onn Cheng                 The Network Connections
Network Consultant             41 Jalan USJ 10/1, Taipan Crest
Tel : 03-7337757               Subang Jaya, Selangor
http://www.asiapac.net/~ping   Malaysia